Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands - Deluxe Edition is the 10th installment in this series. The game opens with a mission briefing for the 5th Special Forces Group of the US Army, known as ""Ghosts"", an elite team of highly-trained operatives, that otherwise, does not exist.
Following the brutal killing of a DEA Agent, the team is tasked to hunt down members of the Columbia-based Santa Blanca Cartel.
What’s Special About This Edition
Game makers, Ubisoft, made sure there’s more for players to look forward to and play with in this edition.
Some of the cool offerings and nice-to-know facts in this game are:
- Fully-customizable Ghost, gear, and weapons.
- Huntsman rifle
- Huntsman motorbike
- Upgradable drones that can be programmed to target enemies
What’s more, you also get to experience playing with an open-world setting for the first time with this edition of Ghost Recon.
Play in one of three possible settings:
- Coop - play with up to three players on your team
- Solo - where three teammates controlled by the computer will be in the mission with you
- One-man mission - switch off AI teammates and shoot your way alone to your targets
Get your hands on state-of-the-art military weaponry by accomplishing mini-targets or by unlocking game features at every stage. Presented from a third-person point-of-view, it also gives you the option to switch to the first-person mode when shooting your targets.
At the end of the day, this game gives you multiple options to complete your mission: Finish the cartel and take the chief, El Sueño, into custody.
Recommended for 18 & up.